Here, I am going to give you a list of plants that are poisonous to ingest and if you have pets, keep them away as well! Oleanders are everywhere but even though these plants are pretty, you may want to keep a long distance or just rid of them altogether!
Within up to 4 hours and up to 4 days after you have been exposed, redness, swelling and itchiness after rash. It usually contains fluid filled and blistered, ouch!
First, scrub your skin with soap and water ASAP. Try taking an oatmeal bath, then put on a cool, wet compress on, put calamine lotion on or cortisone cream. Also, you can make a water and baking soda paste. If these treatments don’t work, tell your Dr to give you a prescription for a topical steroid cream.
The Chinaberry has very high (meliatoxins) found in the berries. If you ingest these, you will vomit, have diarrhea,and depression. If you swallow a lot, it will lead to seizures and eventually death. So don’t eat the berries please!
This , although very beautiful, contains Digitoxin and Digoxin. Also contains other Cardiac glycosides that affect the heart. their is also a drug named Digitalis! A drug for Congestive heart failure.
So, hopefully you learned something new in this informative article! Make Desertexplorations.com a household site and subscribe and share! Thank you and god bless!
Leave a Reply